Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Diego Loyzaga's New Project

If you're a Diego Loyzaga fan, you would have known that he celebrated his 20th birthday while on location for the last days of the series that was. His family and closest friends attempted to surprise him, which he claimed he already knew. Mind you, I sent him a special scrapbook project that I put together (sent as a project of Team Hopia). I still wonder how Diegs reacted to it, if he has seen it, that is.



Anyway, this coming Sunday (May 31st), Diego will be celebrating his birthday on ASAP20. The above tweet from ASAPOFFICIAL shows he's really going to be there. Yey! It's gonna be his first big celebration there so this is something I'm looking forward to. I wish I could be there... but perhaps next time around! >.< Do I hear a cheer from Team Jay/ Team Batman? WooHoo!!! 


Excerpt from the ASAP20 article also shows that there's going to be an exciting birthday bash for Diego. I hope that ASAPOfficial and I are on the same page as far as exciting is concerned! This better be really good!!! >.<


Lastly, Diego posted the above photo on his IG -- which he later on deleted (for reasons IDK why). Perhaps, it's still a secret as of the moment. Does this mean that he will soon be joining the cast of PSY? Well, your guess is as good as mine! LOL! >.< If he is, then well and good for him! I think his presence on the show would force me again to watch it... since I'm a solid Jericho Rosales fan since the original PSY days. (There can only be one Angelo for me. But I digress.) 

So there we have it for now. I'm sure that at the moment, Diego's fans from all around the globe are really excited for Sunday! >.< Let's all join forces and make him trend so we'll get to see more of his guestings on ASAP20.

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment