Pages

Friday, May 29, 2015

Flashback Friday: DiegoLiza FanVid by Andy Tea


Perfect for flashback Friday is a fanvid by fellow DiegoLiza shipper Andy Tea (@tea0124). This one is actually the fifth fanvid that Tea has created. I've loved every single one of the DiegoLiza videos! <3 <3 <3

Personally, I believe that Diego Loyzaga and Liza Soberano look so good together onscreen. I loved watching them that I found myself hooked on the TV series that was. Their moments together were the only things I looked forward to back then. And to think that I have stopped shipping LTs eons ago! I would definitely love to see a DiegoLiza team up in the near future. Now that's something to look forward to once again! 

I hope DiegoLiza shippers don't have to wait too long...

Good vibes & positive thoughts! Happy Friday to one & all! ^_^

(cto: Jay sings to Agnes)

No comments:

Post a Comment