Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Missing Jay on Primetime TV (Part 2)

"Mag-aantay ako, Agnes..."

Blockbuster si Jay sa La Presa...


Let's do the Jay dance...


Jay connects with his inner soul...


Throwback Thursday! One of my favorite episodes from 'the series that was' was when Diego Loyzaga as Jay made an appearance on La Presa. That was such a fun episode... lots of laughter and music! >.< How I wished Diego was able to record the songs he sang on the show! >.< 

I'm truly excited for Diego's next project... which according to what I heard will be coming next year 2016! I hope it will be a main lead project. #dreamcometrue #makeithappen >.<

Weekend's almost here... let's sit back, relax, and enjoy... Happy ALDUB 21st Weeksary! >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment