Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Missing JayNes / DiegoLiza Tandem (Part 2)


It's not only time for throwback Thursday, but it's also Christmas Eve... May you enjoy your celebration with your loved ones and family. Do show them appreciation and express how much you love them. You never know who will still be with you come next Christmas! >.<




There were lots of JayNes / DiegoLiza moments on the 'series that was' that I truly miss. Alas, it seems that my original OTP won't be working together again any time soon. Tragic indeed! >.< For that, I'm so thankful there's ALDUB! It's #ALDUB23rdWeeksary imagine that! >.<





My heart still beats for JayNes / DiegoLiza. I suppose only time will tell if the tandem would one day get the chance to work together again. Inshallah! >.< For now, I'm more excited for the MMFF opening tomorrow wherein my current OTP ALDUB have the 'My Bebe Love' movie! Yikee! >.<

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL! 

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment