Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Diego Loyzaga Article on MB


By Nestor Cuartero Excerpt from an MB article dated November 5, 2015. 

My two cents: Well, Julia Montes and Diego Loyzaga have starred together in the past. Perhaps after Diego's PSY stint, he could also do an MMK episode with Julia Montes, who is incidentally busy with her afternoon soap Doble Kara. Back in the days of Mara Clara, I actually thought that Diego and Julia M. looked better as compared to the Diego-Kathryn tandem being pushed then. Then, they were actually paired on Growing Up. >.<

To date, Julia M. has come this far since she was paired with Coco Martin. I wish that Diego too gets launched as main lead soon. Until then, I guess it would be good for him to work with different leading ladies. Naturally, I'm still hoping for a DiegoLiza tandem again. >.< #wishfulthinking #dreamcometrue #makeithappen

Happy Hump Day ahead!

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment