Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Missing Diego Loyzaga's Jay Fernandez on Primetime

There's no doubt that Diego Loyzaga's character on 'the series that was' remains to be my top favorite character on primetime TV. It's been almost six months since that series ended, yet I somehow still miss his presence. >.<

The Many Faces of Jay Fernandez
How I wish he recorded an album of Jay's songs

Don't you miss The Time Machine Band?
Keep Rockin' the Free World
own version of 'forever'
I wish that Diego Loyzaga soon gets launched as one of the main leads. >.<

I miss the JayNes/DiegoLiza tandem. I'm glad though that Diego & Liza got to work together. How I wish it would be possible for them to work again some time in the future. Inshallah! >.< #wishfulthinking #dreamcometrue #makeithappen

For now, I will just enjoy the ALDUB 18th Weeksary! Yikee! 

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment