Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

Flashback Friday: Diego Loyzaga as Jay Fernandez -- Memorable Scene (Part 15)

It's another flashback Friday edition once more! How time flies indeed! Diego Loyzaga's Jay Fernandez character was truly one of the memorable ones for me in terms of teleserye history. I've never liked a character this much before... I could really say I can hardly look back without feeling even a slight pang of longing for the DiegoLiza / JayNes tandem on the series that was. For me, it was one of those "serendipitous moments that didn't get explored right." Tsk tsk.. truly one that got away! >.< How sad indeed! 



Do you remember the above scene? The Time Machine Band... and the audition of Maria Agnes Calay as the new vocalist of the group... >.< Plus, below are some of the HD screenshots from the series that was... used these photos for the scrapbook that I made for Diego Loyzaga! >.<








In my heart, I will always be for Team Jay/ Team Batman all the way! Team DiegoLiza... what could have been is better than what could never be at all! >.<

Have a nice weekend!

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment