Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Diego Loyzaga Is Back on the PSY Remake!


And David Powers is back on the PSY remake!!! Yebah!!! >.< I totally missed watching Diego Loyzaga on primetime TV. I've got to admit I stopped watching the PSY remake when David left with Amor Powers. Just saw him on the show again last night... it seems he's getting more scenes with Yna played by Kathryn Bernardo. Oh wow! And to think they were the original LT back in the days of Mara Clara... >.<

David & Yna (Photo credit: @Gin_dtj)
I also chanced upon the upcoming trailer wherein David will introduce his girlfriend Chelsea to Yna. Oh wow! Finally, a breath of fresh air for Diego's character... it seems he's not going to be third wheel anymore this time around... love it! I can't wait to watch more of this twist in David's character... >.<

Till next update... happy hump day!

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment