Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Flashback Friday: Diego Loyzaga as Jay Fernandez -- Memorable Scene (Part1)


Jay to Agnes: "Agnes, you are everything to me. We're the Time Machine. And I don't want to go to the future without you. 'Cause I like you already." (cto of video clip grabbed from IG)

I am and will always be a DiegoLiza shipper. >.< It's Flashback Friday! Do you remember this memorable scene? I swear that Diego Loyzaga as Jay Fernandez had a lot of these giddy scenes with Agnes (Liza Soberano) on the series that was. Too bad he didn't win the girl! >.< 

I will continually hope and pray for a DiegoLiza tandem in the future. #everythingispossible #whentherighttimecomes #makeithappen #dreamcometrue


Keep rockin' the free world! Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^





No comments:

Post a Comment