Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Take Me Back Tuesday: Diego Loyzaga on Working with Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla


I'm totally elated to watch more of Diego Loyzaga on primetime TV after the series that was ended. It's the second TV series where Diego would once more play third wheel.. this time to a more popular tandem -- Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla, more popularly known as KathNiel. Personally, I have nothing against shipping tandems as long as fans KEEP IT REAL. Nowadays, fantards seem to have trouble differentiating REEL vs. REAL. I truly hope that it would be the last time that Diego would be tapped as a third wheel, as he definitely has more than what it takes to be a main lead. Of course, my main choice of leading lady for Diego is none other than Liza Soberano. I was totally impressed with their onscreen presence on their last project together. I hope it won't be their last. I would keep hoping and praying for another DiegoLiza tandem project. #nothingisimpossible #whentherighttimecomes #makeithappen




For now, I'll sit back, relax, and enjoy supporting Diego on his latest project -- the PSY remake. I do believe it's a good vehicle for him to polish his acting chops, as he's working alongside more veteran actors. I can't wait till he's ready to be the star of his own series. Inshallah! >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment