Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday Memories: Liza Soberano on Must Be Love


These scaps were lifted off from a video I found on YT from the first KathNiel movie, "Must Be Love." Liza Soberano played the part of Peachy, a balikbayan cousin of the character played by Kathryn Bernardo. I remember watching this movie on Cinema One. Even then, I truly find Liza very pretty. I guess playing third wheel to the phenomenal love team played a role in her rise to stardom. Honestly, I wasn't aware she had bashers then 'coz she just looks so gorgeous! >.<






Team DiegoLiza can't wait to watch her paired with other actors, but most especially with our love Diego Loyzaga! A DiegoLiza tandem project would be really great to watch! >.< #everythingispossible #whentherighttimecomes #makeithappen #dreamcometrue

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment