Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Throwback Thursday: First Project -- Scrapbook for Diego Loyzaga's BDAY (Part 2)

This part of the scrapbook has not been shared before.. not even on my Tumblr site. Like I mentioned during Part 1, I really had fun putting together this tribute to my fave character on primetime Jay Fernandez. Team DiegoLiza got to love Diego Loyzaga more on the series that was. Although we know that we may need to wait a little while longer, we are still hoping that another DiegoLiza tandem project would be possible in the future. #everythingispossible #whentherighttimecomes #makeithappen #dreamcometrue

Messages from the team...




Gin de Torres (@Gin_dtj) is officially a Digsters member, but I included her message with the team as I did ask her permission to use some of her episode scaps for the series that was. >.< I've included some of the highlights of Jay's episodes. The team laughed, cried, got mad, felt heartbroken, and rejoiced with our fave character Jay. It was a memorable journey indeed! And it led to the birth of the team! >.<








Just as #LoveWins won the day, Team DiegoLiza believe that nothing is impossible. We all look forward to the day when the DiegoLiza tandem project would be a reality! >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment