Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Flashback Friday: Claudia Kills David



Yaiks! And Diego Loyzaga's David Powers character gets killed off on the PSY Remake. Guess that answered my question on how long he's gonna still be on the show. >.< I'm hoping though that Diegs is moving on to a new project that's why his character needed to be gone. Plus, it did make the story move forward! I suppose the show's ending in two weeks. Tsk! I hate to say this, but I'm seeing another "rushed" ending here... so typical of ABS teleseryes, unfortunately! >.<

Much as I hate how David was eliminated from the PSY remake, I'd like to commend Diegs for his great performance on the show! He deserves a main lead project, IMHO. I hope the next one will be bigger and better too! >.< #mainleadprojectpls #dreamcometrue #makeithappen

Enjoy the weekend! Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment