Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy 18th Birthday, Liza Soberano!









Happy 18th birthday, Liza Soberano! >.< I hope you had a fantastic celebration at the Club Balai Isabel in Batangas. Thanks to Rappler.com for featuring the above photos on their article. (See original article here.) >.< The bohemian themed surprise party looked like it was a lot of fun! 

Well, now that Liza's 18, I hope she will take her time with matters of the heart and focus more on her career. She truly has lots of potential as a leading lady. I'd love to watch her on more projects and shows. >.< Hopefully, she'll get to develop her acting chops and eventually grow out of her current LT. #dreamcometrue

For now, I'll sit back and wait for her next project... I wish you all the best in life, Liza! 

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment