Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Saturday Screencaps: Diego Loyzaga as David Powers on PSY (Part 30)



















Thank you so much @Gin_dtj for the above screenshots of Diego Loyzaga as David Powers on the PSY remake! I'm so thankful that you consistently make these screencaps that I could feature on the blog. >.<

I'm thankful for the nice exposure that Diegs is getting on the PSY remake. But honestly, I'm wishing he could be so much more than just the 'Pambansang Third Wheel.' He's better looking than most other leading men today! >.<

Loved his Jay character on the 'series that was' as it also highlighted his musicality. I hope his next project would explore that side of him too! He's one young artist who deserves to record his own album! >.<

Till next update... can't believe a week has passed since the Digsters post-Christmas party. Here I'm missing Diegs already... tee hee hee >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment