Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Diego Loyzaga Interview on TWBA (Part 2)



Diego Loyzaga reacts to his bashers. He is right, you know. Somehow being a celebrity not only puts one in a spotlight, but with the recent social media craze, it has also made them vulnerable to criticisms and direct attacks. If these "attacks" were meant for the characters they play, then it's fine. I just hope a lot more people would be able to tell the difference between the role and the real person behind the role. I suppose not many fans are like that, so we have a lot of crazy shippers and LT fandoms. LOL! >.< I admit to being a fangirl myself, but I certainly do my best to separate the TV character and the real artist behind it, so I love getting to know the celebrities I support. It gives me a chance to know if they are indeed worth the time and effort. >.<

Kudos to Diegs for being such a nice guy! And it's quite okay if he sometimes retorts to the bashers. It shows that he's such a good sport. What a fine young man indeed! >.< Love yah, Diegs! I'm here to support you all the way!

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment