Pages

Monday, February 1, 2016

Liza Soberano Feature on Star Studio Magazine


Liza Soberano's 18th birthday celebration was featured on the February 2016 issue of the Star Studio Magazine... with Jericho Rosales on the cover. It's a good thing that I'm a super Echo fan... from the very start! >.< I've previously posted photos and a link to the article that already reported on Liza's birthday. It's good to see more articles about her though. 

I can't wait to watch Liza again on her upcoming soap, Dolce Amore. I'm excited to see a new character. How I wish she can work with many more actors to continue to grow in her craft. Plus, my ONE HUGE WISH is for Diego Loyzaga and Liza Soberano to star together again on one project! >.< #wishfulthinking #dreamcometrue I hope that will happen again in my lifetime! Ha-ha-ha indeed! >.<

Have a great month ahead! It's FEB-ibig month! >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment