Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Diego Loyzaga Interview on Tonight with Boy Abunda


Diego Loyzaga guested on 'Tonight with Boy Abunda.' Too bad I wasn't able to go during the taping, Diegs! Duty calls! >.< I would have loved to witness the interview first hand! >.<

I would agree with Boy, Diegs! You are a good boy! Continue being a fine young man, and I'm sure you'll go places! I'm praying that you'll get that big break pretty soon! Just always remember to keep it real, ok? Don't be too "showbiz" 'coz people can really see through pretensions and all. >.<

I know that you know I'll always be a DLizters (Team DiegoLiza) at heart, but do know that I'll always be behind you all the way, no matter with whom you will be paired. >.< I can't wait for your upcoming project! May it be the big break you've been waiting for... plus, I'm still hoping you will be recording your own album soon! >.< Watch out for more of the interview videos.......

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment