Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Jay, Jay, JayNes, JayNes, JayNes






Isn't it quite obvious that I miss this tandem -- DiegoLiza / JayNes? Yeah, my original OTP... the ship that sank before it even got a chance to sail! LOL! >.< Well, for now, I have ALDUB... I still enjoy watching esp. the Kalyeserye. But I'm amazed at the JaDine tandem for becoming Team Real! Wow! Even I was shocked at that revelation... who would have thought huh? It was certainly unexpected... by me naturally! >.<

For now, I'm just posting the rest of the photos I still have on file. That way, they can be shared to all Diego & Liza fans & shippers out there! >.< I can't wait for Diego's upcoming projects... wish I'll have more time to watch Liza's soap opera too... oh well!

I hope the day will come when Diego Loyzaga & Liza Soberano could be paired with each other again. Inshallah! >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment