Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Yes, Jay Fernandez, It's Been a Year!





 

How fast time flies indeed! Can't believe it's been a year since we were introduced to Diego Loyzaga a.k.a. Jay Fernandez on the series that was! >.< Boy, that was truly memorable for me! I've lain low that time from watching TV shows... all that changed when Diegs entered into the picture. On top of that, I became a fan of a teen star! Truly a major shift for me indeed! >.<

Since then, I've had the occasion of meeting Diego Loyzaga in person at least three times now. And yes, I still think that's not enough. LOL! I'd go more to his guestings if I had more time... but duty calls, so I do so only when my time allows. >.<

My wish for Diegs is that he gets to start on a main lead project really soon. He deserves so much more than just being a third wheel. I also wish he'll get to record an album soon. He truly sings well! >.< 

Diegs, know that I'll always be around to support you. Good vibes all the way! 

Enjoy this throwback Thursday scenes from the series that was...

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment