Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Flashback Friday: Batman Saves the Day


I totally just felt like reliving that moment when Agnes was saved by Jay. Alas, my JayNes / DiegoLiza heart still skips a beat when I watch reruns of the series that was featuring my dream OTP. Too bad my ship never sailed. Boo-hoo for me! >.< But I'm okay. I've moved on from the past. It feels good to look back and recall beautiful memories of those days. >.< You gotta admit that Diego Loyzaga was awesome as "Batman" Jay Fernandez. He truly was M.A.C.Y.'s knight in shining armor. Too bad he was just the third wheel! >.<

CTTO

DiegoLiza tandem would have looked good... tsk! Oh well, perhaps in another lifetime... >.< Enjoy your flashback Friday!

Have a great weekend! >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment