Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Diego Loyzaga Has Become Huger after FM


Pardon me for referring to it as "the series that was." That's exactly what it was for me. You'd guess perhaps that I didn't quite agree with the ending, esp. for my fave character Jay Fernandez. I'm glad though that DiegoLiza shippers got the ending we requested.. that Jay be reunited with his Nay Tetay! We were rather pushy with that ending too! >.< 

Moving on, I've been on the look out for more Diego Loyzaga write ups after the show. I'm glad that someone shared this scaps on Twitter for me to find. I believe too that Diego deserves all the attention he is getting at the moment. After all, he did wait a while for a moment like this. I do believe it's his time to shine! 

We and all Diego Loyzaga fans from all over the globe would agree that he has become HUGER (yes, there is such a term. I checked on Google!) . So, we're all very happy and excited for him. DiegoLiza shippers, however, have one more request... and that is that Diego Loyzaga and Liza Soberano would be paired once again. We'd love to watch them together on a show of their own. #whentherighttimecomes #everythingispossible #makeithappen

Until then, we continue to HOPE...

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment