Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2015

DLizters React to Diego Loyzaga's Video Greeting


It's such a joy to be part of DLizters. I feel that it's time to feature a bit about the founding members of the team. Although I find it a bit awkward to be writing about myself, I might as well start off the intro. I captured the screenshots of all our reactions upon receiving the tweet from Ms. Fran on Diego Loyzaga's video greeting for the DLizters. Yours truly is from the capital and historical city of Manila. I'm the eager beaver behind most of the blog posts on this site. I'm just super thankful for this video greeting and still dream of meeting Diego in person one of these days. I hope it happens soon. Inshallah! ^_^


Another member from the metro is sis Cathee, who's from the city of the stars. I have yet to meet her in person but have spoken to her a few times over the phone. I'd describe her as a true blue fangirl. (Love you, sis! Tee hee) Currently, she's also the admin of the DLizters Twitter account. So if you want to join the group, just tweet us a message. 



From the beautiful land from the South is sis Nor. She's the really funny one, who's known for her funny jokes and candid reactions on Twitter. 


Tea is the resident scaps maker and fanvid maker of the group. I totally love the high definition screen caps that I used for the scrapbook project for Diego. They all came from Tea. Hats off to you, sis!



Cdee is the mysterious member of the group. I have to admit that I was drawn to the team 'coz of her witty and sarcastic tweets about the series that was. I found them totally amusing that I started stalking her tweets and that led me to Team Hopia, now more formally known as DLizters. Keep your witty remarks coming, sis Cdee! I truly miss them!


She may as well be the lady prexy of the team. Sis Cher is at the helm of every petition and request the team has for a Diego-Liza project. She's currently based in Toronto, Canada. Global members are welcome to join DLizters. Just contact sis Cher and she'll pass on the info to us. 




DLizters totally love and support Diego Loyzaga. We'll support Liza Soberano as well in her individual projects. Plus, we're still hoping that our wish and petition for a Diego-Liza project be granted soon! #everythingispossible #whentherighttimecomes #makeithappen #dreamcometrue

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^



[In memoriam rev./09/05/15]











No comments:

Post a Comment