Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday Memories: Liza Soberano on Palmolive Check Your Hair TVC


On Monday memories, I remember this very first TV commercial where I saw Liza Soberano. I was totally happy 'coz my two other favorites are also endorsers of Palmolive --- KC Concepcion and Megan Young. 

Among the female young stars of today, I find Liza to be the prettiest indeed. This TVC really suited her. I love it that she's so sweet and dainty. I hope she totally keeps her wholesome image. >.<

Here's to more success to you, Liza, now that you're a main lead! May your stars continue to shine. DiegoLiza shippers couldn't help but dream that you'll be paired with Diego Loyzaga in the near future. We'd be totally floored if the DiegoLiza tandem would have an endorsement together! #dreamcometrue #everythingispossible #whentherighttimecomes #makeithappen

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment