Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Man Who Can't Be Moved -- Diego Loyzaga ft. Daniel Ombao (Live)


It was another WOW! moment when we got to watch this second video of Diego Loyzaga singing LIVE! with Daniel Ombao. I believe it was at a Star Creatives Thanksgiving Dinner. DiegoLiza shippers are truly impressed with Diego's singing prowess that we're practically begging for a Diego Loyzaga recording album!!! >.< #makeithappen 

For now, I will have to contend with Diego's songs that I downloaded off YT and that I listen to on my playlist all the time! >.< Enjoy the video... Here's wishing that Diego will have more ASAP20 guestings too! 

"The BreakUp Playlist" opens tomorrow (July 1st) in cinemas! Heard that Diego plays a cameo role there... can't wait to see him on the big screen! CTO for the following BTS photos...






Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment