Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Saturday Screencaps: Diego Loyzaga as David on PSY


#PSYAngKabayaran Diego Loyzaga's first appearance -- with dialogue -- on the remake. He plays the role of David, Governor Buenavista's aide-de-camp who is also an aspiring lawyer. DiegoLiza shippers and the rest of Diego's fans are for sure curious as to the story behind David's character. 


Perhaps David's character is too good to be true. Maybe he's also hiding something behind his seemingly good persona. 


David must be pretty close to the Governor to be able to kid him about not at all looking like Richard Gomez. Are you kidding me? Ian Veneracion actually looks hotter than R.G. Ha Ha Ha! >.< I digress...


We are totally happy to see Diego as David on PSY. We're just as excited to watch as his character unfolds on the show... (PS. Now I'm forced to watch the show just to wait for Diego's appearance ha ha! I can't complain as I love watching Diego on primetime.)

For scene recaps, visit my Tumblr site (Rose's World).

Stay tuned for more scaps and updates! 

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment