Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Liza Soberano on ASAP20 Game On

Thanks to the official sites from where the following photos were grabbed... asapofficial, dreamscapeph, Liza's IG... It feels great to be able to feature Liza Soberano's ASAP20 appearance. She definitely has a lot of them! >.<



Amazing photo.. doesn't even look like Liza.. LOL! But she is indeed one of the prettiest faces around. >.< No matter what others say, I still don't believe in forever.. somehow I wish Liza won't be stuck in an LT. >.<


Liza shared the above photo on her IG feed. She truly is amazingly gorgeous! Loved all of her photos that I stumble upon on IG. >.< I wish that in time I will get to meet her in person too. Inshallah!


As shared by dreamscapeph, I love this Liza & Nadine Lustre photo. I hope they can also work together in one project. >.<



Liza's really lovely even without make up! >.<





Liza truly looks like a princess on her above photos. I'm still hoping that one day, she'll get to work with Diego Loyzaga again. >.< #wishfulthinking #dreamcometrue


Will there be a collaboration of these LTs in the near future? Who knows? Honestly, I'd like to see more mixes and matches of different artists. Perhaps another phenomenal tandem could arise... like the AlDub fever that's sweeping town. >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^








No comments:

Post a Comment