Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

Monday Memories: From My Tumblr Archive Series 6




If there's one thing I'm glad about Diego Loyzaga being cast as Jay Fernandez on the series that was, it was the fact that it showed that Diegs is ready to be leading man material. I'd say he gave a good fight alongside the show's main guy. In fact, I liked Jay more that I rooted for Team Batman all the way. >.<

It was, however, doomed from the start. Third wheels are not supposed to win out in the end. So that no matter how hurt the main female lead was, she'll stupidly manage to go back to her old flame. Pretty lame if you ask me. It also rarely happens in real life. Oh well! But that's their story, so I'll just let them do their jobs. >.<

DiegoLiza / JayNes moments are still my favorite scenes on the series that was. I guess those moments were pretty memorable. Both Diegs and Liza may have their own tandems now, but their tandem will always be my favorite. >.<

To be continued...

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment