Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Saturday Screencaps: From My Tumblr Archive 16


Ha ha ha! I remember this episode that got me ranting about Jay's good-for-nothing relatives. Tsk! It must have been effective 'coz Jay's relatives conveniently disappeared from the show not soon after. LOL! Wow, someone must indeed be reading my posts! >.< Sometimes, I wanna try my hand at writing stories.. but I'm not that confident yet. I think my daughter's a better writer. He he! >.<

I'm thankful for Diego Loyzaga's dramatic scenes on the series that was. I think it helped prepare him for his more dramatic role on the Pangako Sa 'Yo remake. I liked his David Powers character too. Now, I can't wait to watch him on more projects. I sure hope he'll be launched as one of the main leads soon... #dreamcometrue

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment