Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Diego Loyzaga & Teresa Loyzaga on Magandang Buhay



Yipee! I found a snippet of the TV guesting of Diego Loyzaga and Ms Teresa Loyzaga on Magandang Buhay. Here Diegs talks about his mom's being clingy. I guess it's different for baby boys and baby girls when you're raising them. I'm happy to say that to this day, my bebe girl still finds me to be her BFF. >.<

Thanks to @gin_dtj for the screencaps below...







Awww, Diegs, you're still sweet to your mom, and I appreciate that. I suppose that's one of the good things I love about you too. And yes, I do consider Diegs to be my bebe boy.. since I only have one child. >.<

Ahh, I hope there will be an upcoming Diegs event soon. I miss seeing you, Diegs! Take lotsa care always...

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment