Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday Memories: From My Tumblr Archive 11



Monday memories.. just because I felt like it! DiegoLiza.. my ship that never sailed. It has been a year, still can't get a move on. Guess it will be a matter of time before that happens... oh well! >.< Both Diego Loyzaga and Liza Soberano may have their own tandems now, but in my heart, I will always be a DiegoLiza shipper. But it doesn't mean I'll support Diegs less, I am still a Digsters after all. >.< I have yet to meet Liza in person... perhaps one day that will happen.

For now, I'm just entertaining myself by looking back at some of their giddy moments. Maybe in the future they will get to work together again. Who knows? Only time can tell...

Have a great week ahead! Busy week for me...

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment