Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunday Memories: From My Tumblr Archive 17


Sunday memories... when you can't get enough of Diego Loyzaga but there's no news about him... yeah you get the point there! >.< It's a good thing I had this Tumblr blog wherein I posted lots of screencaps and snippets on my thoughts of his show appearances. >.< From Jay Fernandez to David Powers... I hope there will be more of Diegs on primetime in the future! Now all I'm wishing for is a main lead role pls! #dreamcometrue #plsmakeithappen

Perhaps a DiegoLiza tandem project is out of the question right now. Nonetheless, I will always be their fan. Who knows right? Maybe one day.. some time in the future.. they will get to star together again. Inshallah! >.<

Have a great week ahead! Time sure flies...

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment