Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Take Me Back Tuesday: From My Tumblr Archive Series 7


One of my fave characters on TV will always be Jay Fernandez, played by Diego Loyzaga on the series that was. He's such a bubbly, straightforward character that you'll simply find him lovable. Well, I suppose some would disagree with me, but that's my opinion. I liked his character way better than the main lead one. >.< Funny, but when I think back, I started a fan fiction based on Jay's character. Yeah, I still haven't finished it. It would be a spin off of the FM scenario but would be different as the story goes along. Naturally, it would be Jay who would win out in the end. HA! It's my story... >.<

How I wish that the DiegoLiza / JayNes tandem could still have a shot at a future project together, playing different characters... but ending up together. They simply look good together. <SIGH> Real life is stranger than fiction.. so they say..

To be continued...

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment