Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

Flashback Friday: From My Tumblr Archive 19


That second awkward scene from 'the series that was.' Tsk! Such is the influence of media to even teach youngsters to sort of defy their parent's advice. Ha-ha! Well, Nay Marites liked Jay and kinda approved of him. But I suppose that wasn't important as what's important is for the LT to end up together no matter what! Boo-hoo! How I wish local teleserye could be more well-written. How about planning the whole series before even shooting and showing? Instead, most TV shows find themselves pressed for time in shooting every episode. I certainly don't understand this fascination over TV ratings over providing good quality entertainment. >.<

Well, it's good to look back once in awhile. So far, this whole blog has become a trip down memory lane... for lack of current news on Diego Loyzaga. I hope he's doing great! I still wonder why he went on Twitter hiatus, huh? >.<

Till next update... good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment