Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Throwback Thursday: From My Tumblr Archive 18


I'm back from my vacay! And it's time to update the blog... little by little... day by day... I'll soon catch up for sure. It's sad though that I just found out that Diegs is having a Twitter hiatus. Hmm... I have no idea why... still it's a bit saddening... >.<

It's like this part of the 'series that was.' Agnes was starting to show signs of being in love with her ex- once again. Never mind that he broke her heart and that the reasons were not exactly valid. D-uh?! Alas, tough to be remembering sad moments huh? Perhaps I should skip to the more pleasant parts... tee hee hee

Anyway, come back soon for more updates... I'll be working on the backlogs within the next few days...

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment