Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

Flashback Friday: From My Tumblr Archive 28


Alas, for flashback Friday, I'm bringing back this fan-made video for JayNes.. jamming with the La Presa gang. So nostalgic indeed! >.<


Diego Loyzaga, with a guitar, singing live... *thud* I watched the video again.. the effect on me is the same.. <SIGH> The DiegoLiza tandem had so much potential... too bad it wasn't totally explored... oh well! >.< I will always be a DLizters at heart! Yes, I coined that term myself too! >.<

Alas, I'd love to watch more of Diego. I guess in the next few projects, I would have to contend with his new tandem. That's life! But I know that Diegs knows I will always be a DiegoLiza fan. That's enough for me! >.<

Enjoy flashback Friday! 

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment