Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Throwback Thursday: From My Tumblr Archive 29


Throwback to a year ago... will remain my OTP... DiegoLiza tandem! Oh my JayNes heart... it's on snooze mode I suppose. Right now, Liza Soberano has moved on to bigger projects. She has starred on two movies and a new teleserye. Diego Loyzaga, on the other hand, got to be part of the PSY remake. He also had a cameo role on a StarCinema movie. But he has yet to be launched as a main lead... >.< 

It's my big wish that the DiegoLiza tandem will one day get to work together on a project... #wishfulthinking #dreamcometrue

For now, I can't wait to watch more of Diegs. I hope he gets to record his own album soon too! He really sings well. Love listening to his voice! >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment