Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Happy 21st Birthday, Carlos Diego Loyzaga!


Wow, Diegs, it's been a year since I became a diehard Diego Loyzaga fan! Has it been just a year? Amazing how fast time flew by! >.< It seemed just like yesterday when Diego starred with Liza Soberano, and I fell in love with the DiegoLiza tandem. >.< Alas, my JayNes / DLizters heart is on snooze mode... perhaps one day it will come alive again! For now, I just enjoy being a member of Digsters and seeing Diego whenever I can. 

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY, DIEGS! Try as you might, you can't stop your birthday from coming by... LOL! >.< I wish you more success in your career -- more TV shows, movies, TVCs, recording albums... and eventually, awards to come! You're such a fine, young man, and meeting you each time is so much fun. I appreciate how nice and sweet you are to all of us. Do take good care of yourself and your family. Stay healthy and safe at all times, as I do worry for you too. >.< Till next time.......

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment