Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Diego Loyzaga Birthday Celebration at Gentle Hands




This is a long overdue update. I joined the Digsters, Diego Loyzaga's official fans club, last 22nd May 2016, to give Diegs a surprise birthday party with the children at Gentle Hands orphanage. >.< Due to some restrictions, I only took behind the scene photos that didn't include any of the children in the said institution. So here we are as we were preparing for the event.



Some Digsters members, together with Ms Fran and Kristine, also joined in on the game for adults. LOL! I'm a bit of a KJ... so I just sat this one out. Hey, I like being on the side...




While watching some children perform their numbers... >.< I truly feel for the children at the orphanage, but they're better off at Gentle Hands than out on the streets. I'm thankful for this immersion as well as I get to see and experience stuff I don't usually see every day. I also get to share with other children and help them realize how lucky they truly are! >.<

Till next brithday celebration, Diegs...

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment