Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Throwback Thursday: From My Tumblr Archive 31


Alas, this update is a bit long overdue. Diego Loyzaga as David Powers... his first appearance on the remake of Pangako Sa 'Yo created quite a stir. Of course, at the onset, we didn't know his real identity. We just knew he was close to the Governor, played by Ian Veneracion. >.< I was happy that Diegs got to be part of the PSY remake, although I'm a true blue Jericho Rosales fan, and for me, there's only one Angelo Buenavista. >.< But then, Diegs got to work with Jodi Sta. Maria and Ian Veneracion closely... both really good actors so I'm glad for this experience. I'm sure Diegs will continue to be really good in his craft. Can't wait till he gets launched on a main lead role... #dreamcometrue

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment