Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Liza Soberano as Serena on Dolce Amore 2


So glad for these solo Liza Soberano scenes on Dolce Amore. Yup! I'm not fond of her current LT. My bad! Ha ha ha! Well, it's my blog. I suppose I'll always be a DiegoLiza shipper... even if it would probably take some time before they will ever work again. Boo-hoo-hoo! #wishfulthinking #dreamcometrue

Anyway, I hardly get the chance to watch these primetime teleseryes. I only do so when my super favorites are on. Otherwise, I just go for snippets here and there. I'm happy for Liza that she's getting the nice break that she truly deserves! >.< I'd wish for more solo projects for her though, so she'll get a chance to work with many more actors and actresses.



Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment