Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Liza Soberano as Serena on Dolce Amore 3



Happy that I can feature more solo Liza Soberano moments from Dolce Amore! Yey! >.< 

I haven't completely followed the entire story, but based on what I've seen, I'm more of a Serena-GianCarlo shipper for this show. Ha ha ha! My mom would agree as she likes Matteo with Liza. I'll always be a DiegoLiza shipper though.



I hope Liza will eventually get to break out of her current LT. She has lots more potential for growth! I'd suggest for her to pursue higher learning, so she could also join beauty pageants in the future... if that will be the path for her, that is. She's a fine actress though, and I enjoy watching her when I can.. just not with her current LT. >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment