Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Liza Soberano, Top 2 on the List of Top 10 Most Beautiful Women 2016


So refreshing to find a solo Liza Soberano news article. By solo, I meant not part of a love team. LOL! Well, there it is again, Liza has been placed on 2nd spot on the Top 10 Most Beautiful Women 2016 list. Wow oh wow! I guess we should all agree that she is indeed gorgeous... and she's only 18! She has a long way to go and has lots of potential for growth. I hope she also gets to pursue higher studies as she seems to be a smart girl too. >.<

Right now, I like her Serena character, and she seems quite apt for the role. I also think she does it well, esp. when Serena has to sound like she has an accent. I think  Liza can be pretty versatile too. She was convincing as Agnes, so why not Serena, huh?

Well, Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach also made it to Top 10 on the same list. If you remember correctly, I have previously featured on here an article wherein Pia thinks that Liza should follow in her footsteps. Wow!

Congratulations, Liza & Pia!

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment