Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Diego Loyzaga for Bench Denim Now Campaign

Diego Loyzaga looks really hip on this outtake from the Bench Denim Now campaign. I previously featured on here the first campaign photo shared by BenchTM as well as his Bench billboard shared by Ms. Fran. That time, we were waiting for his posters to hit the different Bench stores in the metro. Wait no more, as Ms. Fran shared this huge poster as seen at the Bench store in Farmer's Mall...



When I learned that it's out, I just had to trek to the nearest Bench store at the Lucky Chinatown Mall, my neighborhood mall. >.< So happy to have found it there too... 



I'm truly so happy for Diego and couldn't wait to see more of him on more print ads and TVCs too! >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment