Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday Memories: Liza Soberano's Music Album?


Glad that I came across this article from way back June about a supposed music album for Liza Soberano. I do wonder what happens to it now. >.< There is that issue on singers and non-singers, right? Well, I personally don't think that would be a problem. After all, Liza can somehow sing well. It would be great if she were to also record a duet with Diego Loyzaga. After all, they did sing together a lot during the series that was. >.< 

Who could forget The Time Machine Band?
Or the DiegoLiza duet "You'll Be Safe Here"
Gosh, I am truly missing the JayNes moments! >.< I continue to hope and pray for a DiegoLiza tandem project in the future. They do look great onscreen together! >.< #nothingisimpossible #whentherighttimecomes #makeithappen

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment