Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Diego Loyzaga on ASAP20 for Star Magic 23rd Anniversary (Part 1)


Diego Loyzaga is one of the many Star Magic artists who grazed the occasion of the 23rd Anniversary celebration of the said artist agency on ASAP20 last 26th July 2015. >.<


As a solid Diego fan, I'm simply ecstatic when I see him trending on Twitter after a noteworthy performance. I guess a lot of us fans do miss seeing him on ASAP on a regular basis. 





(Credits to @OrangePamP on Twitter for the above scaps.) Seriously Diegs, you should have more guestings on ASAP20. I, for one, love hearing you sing. In fact, I couldn't wait till you launch your own recording album! >.< #wishfulthinking I would definitely love to go to your album launching! >.<

More BTS photos on part 2 of this post...

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^









No comments:

Post a Comment