Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunday Celebration: Happy JayNes Day! ^_^


To all Diego Loyzaga - Liza Soberano shippers out there, HAPPY JAYNES DAY! Yes, it's the 9th of the month, looking back to 6 months ago (February 2015) when we first met our favorite character on primetime Jay Fernandez! >.< 

Credits to Ms. Fran for the following scaps...



Who could indeed forget the date when Maria Agnes Calay was saved from being hit by a jeepney by the one and only Batman, Jay Fernandez?! >.<


From that day on, the series that was took on a different meaning for me. I started watching it once again. It was a memorable day indeed... the day my JayNes  started beating. >.< 

It has been several months down the line since the series that was ended, but I continue to hope and pray that the day will come when my wish for a DiegoLiza tandem project would be granted! I remain hopeful to this day... #everythingispossible #whentherighttimecomes #makeithappen >.<


Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment