Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Flashback Friday: Diego Loyzaga as Jay Fernandez -- Memorable Scene (Part 3)


Time for another flashback Friday moment! This scene was one of the many memorable JayNes moments that I enjoyed on the series that was. >.< I guess a part of me started hoping back then that Diego Loyzaga as Jay Fernandez would somehow get the girl. 

Fast forward to the present time, Liza Soberano is stuck in an LT for now, and perhaps, Diego Loyzaga would also be launched in an LT of his own. Deep inside, I know that my JayNes heart will keep on beating, albeit it may sometimes be on snooze mode. >.< 

Jay and Agnes (cto: @Gin_dtj)

Gosh, Diego and Liza look so good together onscreen! >.< I believe that the DiegoLiza tandem is indeed worth exploring. I continue to hope and pray that one day that day will come. #everythingispossible #whentherighttimecomes #makeithappen #dreamcometrue


Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment