Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Flashback Friday: Diego Loyzaga as Jay Fernandez -- Memorable Scene (Part 5)


Jay to Agnes: "Nagalit ka ba?"
Agnes to Jay: "Bakit?"
Jay to Agnes: "Because of the songs I sang."
Agnes to Jay: "Hindi ah. Ang galing galing mo nga eh."
Jay to Agnes: "And I meant every word of it."


There were loads of truly memorable JayNes scenes from the series that was that I sometimes find it hard to move on. >.< For me, Diego Loyzaga and Liza Soberano really looked good onscreen together. It's a shame not to explore this tandem in a future project. >.< I truly hope that both of them won't be stuck in one LT but would be able to grow further in their crafts. I guess, at this point in time, only time will tell if, and when, a DiegoLiza project would happen. #everythingispossible #whentherighttimecomes #makeithappen #dreamcometrue

Personally, I'd stay optimistic and hopeful that my JayNes heart would one day start beating fast once more. >.<

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment