Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Liza Soberano for Goldilocks Mamon


I'm truly in awe of Liza Soberano's beauty. Here's one of her newer endorsements after her FM stint -- Goldilocks Mamon. >.< As a Liza fan, I hope that she will be given more chances of growing in her craft. I'm hoping she won't be stuck in a loveteam for long. She will need to spread her wings and soar high too. >.< Love her TVC below...

How about a weekly drama special for Liza Soberano? A show wherein she could be paired with different leading men? I'm sure that will be something to look forward to! >.< Who knows, perhaps another phenomenal tandem such as the AlDub phenomenon could stem from it. >.< Plus, as a DiegoLiza shipper, I'd love to watch Liza be paired with Diego Loyzaga once again. #everythingispossible #whentherighttimecomes #makeithappen #dreamcometrue

Good vibes & positive thoughts! ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment